Monday, October 20, 2008

"Even the most beautiful days, have their sunsets"

Luke and I captured the sunset tonight. He
amazes me. Tonight in his prayer he blessed
the bad people, asked that his blankets would
stay on him, and that he could try harder to
read the scriptures every day. "And a little
child say lead them....."














I still haven't decided which I like more; sunsets
or sunrises? Both are an end and both are a
beginning....it's just all in how you look at it.
Things that make you go hmmmmmm,,,,,
(Deep thoughts by Camie Williams....so scary!)

1 comment:

Rob and Bri said...

Hey Camie! What's all this nonsense about you not knowing how to blog. You have a great blog! And we get deep thoughts from Camie as an added bonus. I need your email so I can invite you to check out our blog. That way you can see how fat I get and how skinny you stay while we get ready for our new babies. email me at rbrollins04@hotmail.com